TELEHEALTH VIRTUAL VISITS
We know your health can’t wait. Now it doesn’t have to.
Rocky Mountain Gastroenterology has introduced the use of TELEHEALTH VIRTUAL VISITS to connect with your provider.
Keep yourself healthy, keep yourself safe, keep your appointment.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR RMG TELEHEALTH VIRTUAL VISITS:
1. Call your RMG clinic and request a Telehealth virtual visit with a provider.
2. A few days prior to your appointment, you will receive a secure link (via text message or email) to complete the onine check-in process in our Phreesia registration system. This must be completed to keep your appointment.
** PLEASE NOTE ** you may also get an automatically generated email with an invitation to connect to our Follow My Health patient portal. While we highly encourage you to sign up for our patient portal, this is separate from our Telehealth appointment services.
3. Within 24 hours of your scheduled appointment time, you will be sent an additional email or text with a link to connect to our secured Telehealth service (doxy.me) ** Please note, this may be done via a phone call by a staff member shortly before your appointment time as well.
4. About 10 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time, please click the provided link to enter in to our ‘virtual waiting room.‘
5. Once your RMG provider is available, you will be automatically connected for your virtual visit.
– Telehealth Virtual Visits can be easily done with a smartphone or tablet; or a desktop / laptop computer with a camera & microphone.
– If you’re using Apple technology products (iPhone, iPad, etc.), please use the Safari browser
– If you are using any other technology, please use Chrome browser
– When prompted by your browser, click “allow” to provide access to the camera and microphone.