Analyzing GI and liver pathology quickly can help determine the most appropriate course of treatment for the best digestive health outcomes.
RMG offers specialized GI and liver pathology services through our affiliate, Colorado GI Pathology. Our board-certified pathologist, Dr. Russell Nash, leads a team of experienced technicians who are committed to providing specialized, high-quality laboratory results within two days, as opposed to a week or more common at other labs. For critical cases, we can expedite our analysis, delivering results in as little as four hours.
Our pathology services include:
- GI and liver anatomic pathology.
- Nationally recognized, board-certified pathologist.
- Certified histologist and highly skilled scientists.
- Clean, sterile, state-of-the-art laboratory.
- Centrally located lab serves the entire Denver metro area.
- 4-hour turn around for critical specimens.
- 24- to 48-hour turn around for routine specimens.
- EMR interfacing capability with pathology software.
- Virtual pathology using the latest technology.