RMG STATUS & HEALTH ADVISORIES FOR COVID-19:
Here at Rocky Mountain Gastroenterology, we are committed to the health and wellness of our staff and patients in our community. Our providers have devoted their lives to taking care of people, and continue to do so throughout the evolving news and updates about Coronavirus (COVID-19).
We are actively monitoring the situation, and following the suggested precautions and recommendations from the Center for Disease Control (CDC) and our government, to ensure a safe and healthy environment while continuing to provide care to our patients. While we are limiting elective & non-urgent procedures in our procedure centers, and our existing patients already on the schedule will not need to be rescheduled, we are still seeing patients in our clinics at this time.
We are taking the following measures to protect our patients and staff:
- Implementing additional travel and health screening questions for our patients
- Limiting elective/non-urgent procedures. Existing patients already on the schedule do not need to be rescheduled at this time.
- Placing corporate travel restrictions on all employees
- Postponing our corporate events and in-person meetings
- Promoting work-from-home arrangements wherever possible
- Providing guidance and education, as well as resources and supplies, to our employees within our facilities.
During this challenging time, we will continue to monitor the situation, and adjust protocols if necessary. We realize this health situation has already been disruptive, but assure our patients we are still here to assist in their medical needs.
We are asking our patients to please call our office before coming in for their appointment if they have: Fever or Cough; or have recently traveled outside the United States or to areas impacted by COVID-19 within the last 14 days.